22 de agosto de 2012

OST Heartstrings

Parte 1
01. The Day We Fall In Love - Park Shin Hye
02. You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue)

Parte 2
01. Star - Kang Min Hyuk (C.N. Blue)

Parte 3
01. Because I Miss You (CN Blue)
02. You’ve Fallen For Me (Inst.)
03. Because I Miss You (Inst.)
04. Are You Ready To Fight
05. What Do You Want Me To Do
06. Going To Meet You
07. Because I Miss You (Guitar Ver.)
08. Comfort song

Parte 4
01. I Don’t Know - M Signal
02. Even if it's not necessary - FT Island 

Especial
01. 모르나 봐 (I Don't Know) - M시그널 (M Signal)
02. 그래 웃어봐 (So Give Me A Smile) - M시그널 (M Signal)
03. 친구로만 알았는데 (Not Just Friends) - 오원빈 (Oh Won Bin)
04. 꼭은 아니더라도 (Even If Its Not Necessary) - FT ISLAND
05. 그리워서... (Because I Miss You - Band ver.) - 정용화 (Jung Yong Hwa)
06. 모르나 봐 (I Don't Know - Inst.) - M시그널
07. 그래 웃어봐 (So Give Me A Smile - Fusion ver.) - M시그널
08. The Battle of Life
09. 비제를 위하여 (Right Or Wrong)
10. 슬픈 사생결단 (Sorrowful Decision)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario